How to Upload Emotes on Twitch
To upload emotes on Twitch, you will first need to be a Twitch affiliate or partner. Once you have met the requirements and have been approved for the affiliate or partner program, you can upload your emotes in the Twitch settings. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Log in to your Twitch account and go to the settings page.
- In the settings menu, select the “Affiliate” or “Partner” tab, depending on your status.
- Under the “Emotes” section, click on the “Upload Emotes” button.
- On the next page, you will be able to upload up to three emote variations for each emote that you want to add. The variations should include the emote in different sizes (28px x 28px, 56px x 56px, and 112px x 112px) We would also recommend to not allow Twitch to do the resizing automatically because the emotes lose some quality during their compression.
- Once you have selected the emote images, click on the “Upload” button to add them to your Twitch account.
- After the upload is complete, you and your subscribers will be able to use the emotes in your channel’s chat.